August 19, 2008

If You Like This Blog...Check out the Newsletter

Want to know when the next Soul Surgery article goes online?

If you want to be alerted to the next post on Soul Surgery, you can sign up for the RSS feed...

Or...subscribe to the Transformational Inquiry newsletter and get the latest article, plus lots more, in your email.

The newsletter has more tips, occasional articles, and special offers just for subscribers that I don't publish here. It comes out every two to three weeks. Plus, when you sign up, you'll receive a free PDF report, "The Nine Proficiencies of The Work at Work"

Naturally, as a permission-based, double opt-in newsletter, I don't SPAM and I respect your privacy as I do my own; I will never give out your name and email address to anyone, for any reason. And it's simple to unsubscribe; just one click on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of each newsletter does it.

I welcome you to join the hundreds of readers who find value in Transformational Inquiry: the newsletter for supporting self-inquiry in your life and work. Sign up for your free subscription here.

No comments: