August 20, 2008

Byron Katie and Oprah: A Dream Team!

It's a dream come true for me, to see Byron Katie and Oprah Winfrey together on Oprah's "Soul Series," and to witness Oprah being an authentic "Everywoman," moving from resistance to willingness to epiphany once the mind's self-protective mechanisms were revealed to her through inquiry. (In these videos, Oprah reminds me so much of myself when I first came to The Work...oh, okay, the way I still am sometimes.)

Oprah's openness to doing The Work with Katie, with millions worldwide experiencing her process, shows the rest of the world how it's done in a way that, I believe, will be taken to heart, and received as one of Oprah's many excellent "Love That!" offerings to the world.

I can't wait to see Katie on the Oprah TV show soon. (Hint, hint, Harpo Productions!)


©2008 by Carol L. Skolnick; all rights reserved.

No comments: